Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Juan o Savin is Navy intelligence with ties to the Kennedys.

He's not Jr.

Juan is a Patriot of the highest caliber.

Don't get it twisted.

Only people mentioned by @PatrioticDuty in this post can reply

In response Chuck Armstrong to his Publication

Absolutley, in more recent videos is voice is lower, dead on. Head of NSA under Obama retired under trump and was vocally opposed to what Snowden did. that doesn't sound great, does it?

(1) Show this thread

Cdn Patriot 🇨🇦. Father of five. Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action.

Can't argue with that at all its pretty bang on

i tend to agree with you. i was thinking about his raspy voice and it is a very good hypothesis.

In response Stephen Butler to his Publication

The Raspy Voice is more profound depending which Microphone being used.. His knowledge and how he talks, doesnt go unnoticed.
it also makes sense being Joints Chiefs of Staff to be in Washington and David Steele having Dinner with him.
It's a Real Good Possibility

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts