Only people mentioned by @PatriotBre in this post can reply

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

In response Bre Bre to her Publication

😱😱😨😨🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

So yeah um NO I cant even bother to look some of this stuff up but some red flags: DNA, Geletain (which can be from human babies)Fetal Bovine Syrum which is from a cow and fetal sadly means baby cow fetus or similar. Egg of what? Human, Cow .Chicken? Formaldahyde... thats the stuff used in embalming a body...hey wait I am not dead yet. I cant even go on.

OMG 😲😟😵😮 NO WONDER FOLKS ARE DYING 😪

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

right off the top i can see a few things that many are allergic to and somethinhs that are poisons. other things they just name that are probably the reason why peoole are dying or injured.

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

😳😆🤣

i can't help my laughter

guiena pig cell cultures?

and ppl line up for this shite 🙄

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

😱!😂I missed that one so then its a placebo?

(1) Show this thread