Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

WIkipedia "Adreno is a series of graphics processing unit (GPU) semiconductor intellectual property cores developed by Qualcomm and used in many of their SoCs."
"Adreno (an anagram of AMD's graphic card brand Radeon) started out as Qualcomm's inhouse brand of graphics technologies,[1] and was used in their mobile chipset products. ..."
NOT OWNED by Google, but utilized by google.

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

(3) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

https://t.me/dontdrinkthekoolaid/63
hwre you go chexk this shit out

This makes me sick!! Fuckin' pisses me off!!! HORRIBLE!!

(1) Show this thread

They are so smug - "those stupid little ppl" - I actually would attend their public "whatever" ... They need to know their arrogance signed their execution.

But this isnt actually true. There is a processor called Adreno, but its nothjng at all to do with Google. You can even follow the wiki link in that very image and it tells you that!

(1) Show this thread

I can't even say anything to hubby or adult kids because I'm a conspiracy theorist and they don't believe a word I say! Sad!!!

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

That's really tough, most of my church friends and family think I'm ready for the looney farm ... and some days its really hard. Those of us who are awake, and horrified will be extremely helpful to them later on ... so look at it as God's way of training you, preparing us to help others. I send out little things to nudge.

(1) Show this thread