Anyone having issues with pictures uploading here today?@administrator

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

Me too.

(1) Show this thread
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I have only one Question... Are we save to talk here? When not... Where? Is that possible that we don't have any Platform for the Truth? I lost a lot of Patriots here in A because of that, every Week more and more, since Months ... I am completely alone now... and impeached for crazy... I had difficulties with 107dayli.... I think I have all the platforms now, but I don't feel save to talk and give you information... πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

American Patriot, Truth Seeker, Seer, I Support Our Armed Forces & Vets. Q found me, unlike any way I've heard. Oath Keeper. β€οΈπŸ‘Š πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸΈ

yes.

We keep forgetting Q drop 2057. It explicitly stated this.#wwg1wga

"Ezra Cohen Watnick
Q"

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Today seems to be the first day it’s worked smoothly for me.

Saved by faith, through Jesus; wife; mother; grandmother; healer; defender of truth

Not today. It's been great today.

Almost every time I try. Have to close the page, then open again and it is usually downloaded. Multiple pictures don't work that way as only the first one is saved.

I believe God created man in all colors. Because God loves 🌈 Rainbows. We are all equal under our Lord God. Patriots live in God's house.

yes, all the time

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

Nope, been dropping a few memes and gifs today with no problems. Inspired by your "Q makes you wait" post. The hurry up and wait is for real!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

nope. smooth as silk.

Even after clearing history/cookies

❀️Christ❀️Family❀️Country. Born Again. Here to support the Constitution and President Trump! #SaveAmerica #WWG1WGA #MAGA

nope

3rd generation military,Patriot,fully awake and Mad as hellπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Also πŸ‘‰@_truth_hurts_21 gab

i've got something i've been trying to upload all day

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,β™ΎοΈπŸ’«β™ΎοΈ