Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

I have heard it is not just aborted fetal cells being used in our food. Enriched flour and other foods which contain organic ingredients actually contain sacrificed humans. There is a process to quickly freeze dry a sacrificed human body into powder, and this powder is added to flour, processed foods, etc.

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jody4Him in this post can reply

I am a Christian homeschooling mom. I support President Trump, and I follow Q. WWG1WGA! #savethechildren

In response Jody Johnson to her Publication

The freeze dried powder sacrifices are also made into diamonds. Have you sern all thd celebrities wearing the blood red rings?
https://www.lonite.com/memorial-diamonds-from-ashes/

I am a Christian homeschooling mom. I support President Trump, and I follow Q. WWG1WGA! #savethechildren

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

This is so disturbing!!! and I guess that I had heard about it and cast it off to "Urban Legend". Thanks for posting and I urge all to ban Pepsico products
Any suggestions on really good companies to promote?

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

i will dig more thank you!

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

You're welcome! Jessie Cebotar gave this information; she was raised in the Illuminati.

(1) Show this thread