From Ghost Ezra:

"Just interesting how 30 days from the fake inauguration lands with Scotus on the 19th of February. If my quick math is correct. I remember Flynn writing about hanging out for 30 days."

Yes please, 30 days! All these people waving "Trump 2024" flags are freaking me out.

✨ Trump now ✨

Only people mentioned by @Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply

And what is going to stop election fraud in 2024? If the elections are not fraud proof we will never be truly free. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

God. Christ. Prayer. Family. WWG1WGA. 🐺 Fighting the MAGA fight for President Trump since β€˜15. Permanently banned from Twitter 01/08/21.

2024 is comms.
2024 = Jesus Wins (gematria)
Trump & white hats are always using reversals to fight evil spells & numbers, which [they] live by.

#USA #1776 #WWG1WGAWorldwide #SaveTheChildren #ForTrumpFlynnKennedy #TheGreatAwakening #TheBestIsYetToCome πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡§πŸ‡·βœ¨πŸŒͺπŸŒŠπŸ™πŸ’žπŸš€πŸ›Έβœ¨

In response Jane Snow to her Publication

Now it makes great sense πŸ˜ƒ Thank you ✨

(1) Show this thread

We are losing momentum.
It's now or never.

#USA #1776 #WWG1WGAWorldwide #SaveTheChildren #ForTrumpFlynnKennedy #TheGreatAwakening #TheBestIsYetToCome πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡§πŸ‡·βœ¨πŸŒͺπŸŒŠπŸ™πŸ’žπŸš€πŸ›Έβœ¨

In response Hope IsNotCrazy to his Publication

We are going from darkness to light, and there is no way back. By following the drops and proofs the plan has become crystal clear. We just have to pray and act for it to happen rather now than later πŸ˜…βœ¨πŸ™πŸ’–

(1) Show this thread