Wow interesting! I am thinking is on to something with the Rods of God! Remember that Q Drop

FIRE & FURY
Non Nuclear?

Rods of God is shot in precision onto targets from space, with the fire power of a nuclear blast w/o the nuclear elements!

Watch the water for sure could have something to do with Dams being blasted!

Only people mentioned by @Flickaboo in this post can reply

Because (GOD), (COUNTRY) no further explanation needed!

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

3 gorges dam china

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

Is this post recent? I miss Daniel Dowell.

In response Paula Wehling to her Publication

Yes when I took the screenshot it was on GAB, it was now posted 47 minutes ago, today.

(1) Show this thread

Grandmother to 3, No DM's please, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Knowledge is power!

I watched a video of a guy that was folding up the $1, $5, $10 and $20 bills and it was showing pictures of the world trade center blowing up with smoke coming from it and another one was showing what he was referencing as the hover dam bursting, I'll see if I can find it!

Remember that earthquake in Mongolia near the Russian border? The one with no geological data?

In response Jack’s Mama to her Publication

Yes there were many of those kind of earthquakes! WhipLash said something a few days ago, that Rods of Gods can create earthquakes on the moment of impact! A precise hit onto a target without any outside issues. So whatever is blasted , is the only thing hit.

(1) Show this thread