Only people mentioned by @JoyceChandler in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I would go about it differentlY. Rescue all the children. ALL THE CHILDREN! Shut down the tunnels and all manufacturing.
BUT...
I would let the stuff already produced stay on the market AFTER I HAD POISONED THE HECK OUT OF ALL THE SUPPLY WITH SOMETHING THERE WAS NO CURE FOR AND THAT WAS A SLIGHTLY DELAYED SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH SO WE COULD IDENTIFY ALL THE EVIL PEDOPHILES BEFORE THEY DIED.

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

I saw this a few weeks ago while driving to my cottage. It's still there. I know in my heart my state is a RED woke state.

Seekin The Truth 🇺🇸 I will not be silenced!!!! 🇺🇸God,💖Family,Country,🇺🇸🇺🇸Old School #Savethechildren 👫I follow all with avatar/pic

WOW!!! I will have to drive the 30 minutes to go see it!!!

I’m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA 🇺🇸 In it TOGETHER!

Wonderful!!! All of us working together got the information out and now its in the public's eye!🙏🏻♥️

awesome...i used to live up there.

Christian Husband and Father. Conservative. Trump Supporter to the bitter end. #thegreatawakening. #wwg1wga #maga

Love It. I grew up in Midland. We had to take that exit to get home.

Should be signs like that everywhere..they can put up those stupid mask signs everywhere...everyone should want this to stop.

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

HELLO AMERICA ITS GOING MAIN STREAM

WOW🤯🤯🤯