Only people mentioned by @WorldwideLiberty in this post can reply

Love the Lord, my freedom, and The Constitution. Bona Fide Trumplican, not to be mistaken for Republican. #maga #trump #wwg1wga

In response Worldwide Liberty to his Publication

Good find. Check this out regarding Anonymous Content Productions. Hmmmm....
https://www.anonymouscontent.com/about/
Founded in 1999 by CEO Steve Golin, Anonymous Content is a production and management company where talent comes first. We manage exceptional directors, writers, actors, and comedians, and work closely with them to achieve their goals, whether in feature films, television, commercials, music videos, or brand integrated content. We guide careers with confidence, relying on our experience in every area of the changing media landscape.

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people; they are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty." -Thomas Jefferson

In response Razz Matazz to her Publication

😁1999. JFK Jr. "plane crash"

(1) Show this thread

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Worldwide Liberty to his Publication

That halftime show was blatantly Satanic. i wont listen to anything this guy puts out.

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people; they are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty." -Thomas Jefferson

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

No. Not at all. It was Michael Jackson in a mask singing his own songs as The Weeknd. It was a statement against Hollywood and what it does to people. Did you notice the plastic surgery bandages? The Weeknd is always Michael Jackson's voice, lipsynched by Abel Tesfaye or by Michael Jackson himself wearing an Abel Tesfaye mask.

(1) Show this thread