Rothschilds, Merovingians—gone, arrested, executed
They were living high & mighty
on technologies a million years ahead of us”

#NESARAGESARA
0 IRS
6k patents of tech
Infinite 💰 for all

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

God fearing Patriot who loves President Trump! And praying for him, the military, and our Country! No messages

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

True!

In response Save America to her Publication

🙏💓🔥

(1) Show this thread

Seeker... Looking For Truth💞🙏✨🕊🙌

💗🙏💗I have been wondering about all of this🙏💗🙏

QUANTUM mechanics enthusiast, dad of 2 gods, invester in cryptocurrencies & precious metals, WWG1WGA, here to help - not for target practice

NO CONTRACT = NO COMPLIANCE

LEARN THE LAW PEOPLE.

OR RESEARCH RUSSEL-JAY:GOULD

NOT PAID TAXES MYSELF

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

Publication
😎Ok people- when it comes to taxes I think most of you know better. If you are employed, taxes are taken out from your paycheck each check throught the year, and can also be taken from an unemployement check as well. So you've already paid in, if you're in those situations, file and get your refund - if due, though it won't be all you paid in. If you're self-employed or if you owe for some reason... well, you can detertmine if you want to pay or not at this time, though I'd consider filing an extension just in case the payoffs don't happen as soon as you'd like...either way CYA.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Our Future is looking very bright. Time to recoup some of not just $$ they stole, Technology, ways of living on our Planet in harmony. Living in Peace no Wars. Working on our Conscienceness. Time for Restoration of Humanity.

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

I have been screwed over my entire life, and I cannot believe any of this pie-in-the-sky free-money-from-heaven Bullshit. I have zero reason whatsoever to believe any of it.
I've been treated worse than dirt since the day I was born.
I do not expect to be treated any differently in this life or the next.

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Personally, I can't afford emotionally to have hope for anything than the worse I've been treated ALL MY LIFE - zero reason whatsoever to expect ANYTHING different than I've ever received before. I won't spread that false hope and disillusionment to my children, either.
It's very hard to get over false hope and disappointment, and we're all tetering on the edge of abject despair, overwhelming sense of futulity, and crushing hopelessness.
All I have is#HOPIUM. It's my disease.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

You just explained why it is impossible for you to get your mind around it.

I've had a life much like yours.

I've had to expand my thinking.

(2) Show this thread

Proud patriot, KAG, fully support DJT! Pro-Constitution, #DigitalSoldier, #GESARA, #TheGreatAwakening, no more wars, world peace

the IRS can go fuck themselves. our hard earned tax money solely goes to line their pockets. one is used to better this great nation. gold standaed. silver! GESARA.

Proud patriot, KAG, fully support DJT! Pro-Constitution, #DigitalSoldier, #GESARA, #TheGreatAwakening, no more wars, world peace

In response Jeff Caplan to his Publication

none ^

(1) Show this thread

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

I stopped paying all taxes after our communist governor shut down our state and decided me and my business were not "essential." Tony Evers is not essential. I stayed open anyway and have shirts and many newspaper articles, news broadcasts, hate mail, hate postcards, hate reviews, and etc. to prove it. Had I not already paid my property taxes in full to refinance my mortgage, I would have kept that $12K too. I can do much more productive work/building/fun stuff than any government official can do with my hard-earned money.

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

thank you for the summary

Scientist, Botanist, Doctor, Devil Hunter, Expert Woodman,

taxes

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

My last check i owe them $112,000 or so. bahahahah...

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

😡They still owe *me*. I never did get my refund last year
Someone suggested I get in touch with my representative - I'll give it a shot anyway

Does anyone have a link to Gene's podcast where he discussed this? I try to catch all of his stuff, he is excellent.

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

In response Fight Back to her Publication

I have listened to it twice now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOZZNCpbqnw

In response Fight Back to her Publication

This is the Gene Decode and Michael Jaco video I transcribed yesterday. I got the bottom half of the quote from it.

You can read it or listen to it, whichever you prefer 🙏

https://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2021/02/charlie-ward-and-gene-decode-horrifying_14.html

(4) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

If the Merovingians are gone, have the Carolingians been installed?

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

I don't know. I'm only quoting Gene.

(1) Show this thread

Im not paying taxes, period. I'm leaving the corporate world and homesteading.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

truth 💯

Gene also said to pay your bills until everything is straightened out.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response World Wide to his Publication

agreed! it's not going to matter anyway as everyone will have more than they could ever need 👍

In response World Wide to his Publication

Right on World Wide.

Gene believes that President Trump will become "official" March 4th with NESARA soon after or possibly announced on that day. As well there's the GCR and RV and possibly a global debt jubilee.

So all will be financially amazing for all no matter what. But until we have Free Energy, ya gotta pay the gas and electric!! 😹😹😹

(2) Show this thread

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

Nice compilation for anonup group ! Ty.

In response Save the Children to her Publication

The Gene Decode quote came from a 10-19-20 SpirituallyRAW podcast. I try never to miss one word Gene says. He's brilliant! 🌟🔥🔥🔥

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

HOpe I can convince my husband of this