While wide awake, Q makes you wait. Remember, most wouldn't be wide awake if it wasn't for Q in the first place. The goal isn't to wake everyone up and leave them hanging. All movies end, including this one. I know it's tough at times, but try to enjoy the show. Laugh at the clown playing Biden. He does some funny shit. The cold winter ice will soon be melting. Patriots are in full control right now, even if it doesn't feel like it.

I think I have "red pilled" everyone in my circle that will listen. Most think I'm crazy and I think they feel sorry for me. Not gonna lie, I've questioned my sanity as of late. I think im gonna take today and tomorrow off from the mental stress of all this anticipation of justice. I'm consumed with all these codes and drops and ugliness of this world. I think I just need a break.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to all. Enjoy it with the ones you love. I will

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ThrillerMiller in this post can reply

In response Jack Miller to his Publication

I understand. My mom & 2 sisters think I am crazy🤪 Thankgoodness my husband & I have one other sister who are both in this fight 🥊with me.
Stay strong💪🏻 Patriot! I will stay & try & help fight🥊 for you to until you are back & ready. We are all in this fight together!WWG1WGA 🙏✝️🇺🇸🇨🇱🌏♥️