Only people mentioned by @LoveTump in this post can reply

3rd Btn, 5th Marines, Wpns, Co., Dragons Ptn., Desert Storm, WAR ROOM POSSI ! GAB, Gettr, X , Truth, Frank social

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

People that judge a book by its cover, end up with Trump Derangement Syndrome or a hollywood pretty boy dictator that doesn't know his ass, from a hole in the ground. Shalllllowwwww sheeple ! Free your mind and MAGA

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

Pelosi, Newsom, Feinstein, Swalwell, Silicon Valley, Hollywood, DEW Fires, Common Core just to name a few....California needs deep healing. Stay active in your communities and work to support local patriots so we may rise and lead CA back to being the Golden State we used to know. We will shine bright again!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

OUTTA CALIFORNIA NOW!! And take with you Auntie Pelosi, Chyna Feinstein, Pedowood Schitt, and allllll the rest of your close buddies.

Counting the days! I am so glad we think alike! 👍🙏🇺🇸💞

Scientist, Botanist, Doctor, Devil Hunter, Expert Woodman,

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Or the rest of the family !!!!

Proud of being banned on FB messenger and Instagram and being suspended on Twatter Was it something I said? 😂😂😂

cant wait to give Gavvy das boot! we have to be careful who we elect to replace him. john Cox the soros traitor who conceded with 7% of the votes counted wants to run again and Mike Cernovich the shill is going to run also. i want Rick Grenell or kevin Killey our fantastic assemblyman that has been suing Gavin to remove his powers this whole virus

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

thats right! beat it kook!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

SURF'S UP!