Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

tell me about it...🙃

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

Indeed. I have asked myself "?" many times. Why did my family experience tyranny in Latin America? Why did I develop Stage 4 cancer? Why did I work in Satan's Valley for 25+ years? I know now. I am here to give testimony, to teach the horrors of communism, to offer hope for healing and to expose the truths about Big Tech. All darkness shall pass and God's magnificence will be revealed. 🕊

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

de l'obscurite vient la lumiere 🙏🥰🌟