I love everything about this!!! Calm, Cool, and Collective.
The youth of the nation speaking up and supporting POTUS by eloquently stating facts. 👏👏👏👏👏
#DonaldTrumpIsStillPresident

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

That is one smart little dude. I would vote for him.

Only followers of this user (@__TrustThePlan) can see their posts

USA Patriot support Trump military men & women 1st, 2nd admen 7 X twitter suspended 3+utube accounts deleted, fb jail time shadowed banned

the teacher didn't know what Trump said the media has him so confused. Trump said peacefully and patrioticlly march over to the capital. The cell phone signals was not working at that time so no one knew what vp Pence was doing, those storming the capital chanting pence is a traitor did not know if Pence certified ballots. They were in the middle of hearing the certifacation's

One of the reason why they attack our kids so bad ..one of the reason why they do everything to kill them or kill their power of brain ...they cant easily lie to them kids are logical as they are not into the dependency of survival or death ...thats why they kill them early or manipulate them for their purpose ...we will never surrender and also will never ever give up our planet

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

In response JFK JFK to his Publication

Amen to that

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

Coolness

Truthseeking Patriot who is Fed up with our current situation. Traitor Politicians and pedophiles must be prosecuted

😁Someone educated their son correctly! Go getem !

There is hope.

the kids are awake

⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

kids smarter than most dems
'magine that!!

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

you go kiddos!!!! ❤️

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

This is wh- -at times - I love working with kids
Some will speak what's on their mind w/ no filter, call you out when they see fit, or ask "WHY" questions

The more aduts who do this, the better !

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

evil is fooooked

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

Really says something when a 9 yr old can see through the BS

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

Thank God! Some seeds Good Parents Planted R sprouting--Hope/Pray 4 their Future!

Only followers of this user (@FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

Let's pull everyone from the Left & Right & become centered

Indoctrination know more. Our wonderful children see through their deception.#GodWins

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Our youth has discernment and wisdom. No 'group think' here. Free thinkers rule! BRAVE ones!