#TRUMP2020 #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #MAGA NothingCanStopWhatIsComing

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

In response Patric de Nooijer to his Publication

Itt's called informed consent. Make sure you educate your patients before they consent. Everyone has the right to choose there own Plan Of Care. I am a patient advocate. If, after I politely teach about the Ludacrisness of taking a vaccine that has a 5% chance of killing you for a virus that only has a 1% chance of killing you, that you could suffer horrible side effects from it and have no cure or recorse in legal actions for said side effects, and they STILL want it....then they have that right. Ihave not administere one and hope I never have to.

Really?

Hopefully, you'll only be dealing with people of lower intelligence than yourself.

Seeing that you neither spell nor punctuate, one wonders just how many such patients you would be likely to see in a day... perhaps TWO?

Nurses of your "intelligence & education level" are why I quit using the American Health Care system 40 years ago!

The very fact that you are WILLING to inject a person even after using your remarkably poor communication skills to "educate" the patient, shows what stuff you are made of!

FOUL STUFF!

I would LOVE to see you try to turn your statement int

In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Oh yikes. Coming from someone who hasn't been in the healthcare system for 40 years so you understand completely how it works. It is an unfortunate fact that the post is correct regarding informed consent. This is one person who has dedicated their life to helping others. It will take more than one person to correct what has gone wrong-and informed consent will still be a crucial piece.

We do not have spell correct here and you have no idea what type of tech this person is accessing, or if they are in a moving car. Attacking someone for trying to educate is really sad.

Happy Sunday to

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

Your remark is completely insane...

You lost me with "or if they're in a moving car!"

FUCKWITS will always remain FUCKWITS!

I WORKED in healthcare for 30+ years, dear. YOU are the one with no idea what you're talking about, busily defending the indefensible, for whatevere obscure motive you, yourself, do not understand.

How about you have another coffee with a fresh dose of FUCK YOU in it from me!

(2) Show this thread

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

At first i thought your response was unecessarily harsh but now i see what you're saying. why have anything at all to do with them... but, we do have free will, for those that want the jab for whatever reason and those that want to play the role of administering it for whatever reason(s)... and for all of us for saying our peace 🕊

In response white light to his Publication

LOL. I actually softened that up a bit before I posted.

The ARROGANCE of these fools who destroy lives & excuse themselves for doing so! 🤬

Makes me want to go full Dexter on people just to stop them hurting others.

In response white light to his Publication

I agree that anyone who truly wants the vax should get it.

It will be like throwing a dash of chlorine into the gene pool.

At least, the stupid people will be incapable of breeding.

If we are very lucky, there will be far fewer of them!

(2) Show this thread