Only people mentioned by @Q_Rocks_Patriot77 in this post can reply

*American PatriQt* 1A-2A *Trump Supporter* *1776 Restore the Republic* Abolish 1871 Act. *LUKE 8:17*

In response Q_Rocks_ Patriot77 to her Publication

You're either FOR humanity or you're not. It's really quite simple. An occult? That supports our president, who is rescuing children from ACTUAL sadistic occult members? Is more like it, while at the same time, potus is upholding our constitution, freedom, and saving our country. This guy acts like, he's not aware of FACTS. There is no republican v.s. democrat. There is good v.s. sinister evil, and it's clear which side of the fence this evil idiot supports, clearly he defends those that are guilty of crimes against humanity. Either you're a POS or you're not, period. It's not rocket science.

Loves life, my family, & people who keep it real. Commercal driver, Seeker of truth. #WWG1WGA #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening #GodWins #Trump2020

In response Miss *QT* Anon to her Publication

Well said

(1) Show this thread

Anon, Patriot, 873G5 on Twitter, Trump is my President, Patriot Party

Jamie Raskin in the cult member make no mistake about it, the Cult of Eternal Darkness.

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲