I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

PRAYER REQUEST

My daughter is in the hospital. Extremely ill. Facing surgery .... exploratory. Removal of cyst attaching to her Uterus ... Colon...She is bleeding from the inside. Lots of pain.
We need a Miracle of God for her. She has five daughters. Ages 3 to 17.

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

I pray every decision made and carried out regarding her care be guided by God and God alone. From the doctors to the nurses, the labs and every test or image taken, I claim the power of God over all involved. I pray the surgical team from the Anesthesiologist to the Surgeon and Nurses be Guided by His hands and through the power of the blood of Jesus I claim a fast and speedy recovery. I pray His Holy Spirit surround her, comfort her with a calmness knowing she's covered and ready for any battle the enemy may throw her way. Thank you Father for this & all your many blessings. Amen.🙏🏼

In the Mighty Name of Jesus
I stand in agreement with this Power Filled Prayer

In response Amber Bamber to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Double Eagle, click on at the bottom under it