"Our future generations will be born without Rothschild chains around their wrists and ankles"
“This is the best present we can provide.”

Putin Announces Total Independence from ‘Rothschild-Controlled’ US Dollar

https://mondestuff.com/world-news/putin-announces-total-independence-from-rothschild-controlled-us-dollar/

Only people mentioned by @Z_A_Team in this post can reply

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

🙏🙏🙏

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Periodically, I tune in to 'Russian Insider' Youtube channel, Putin has always seemed like a logical straightfirward guy., who does have a sense of humor... kinda like Tump.

It is no wonder the evil ones hate him with such a vengence

Happily MARRIED Patriotic Mermaid 🇺🇸 🧜🏻‍♀️ I am a seeker of truth, loyal, and a warrior at heart.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

My intuition trusted and respected Putin before I was awake. Which left me feeling conflicted because I wondered why I felt that for someone that was painted as an enemy.

(0) Show this thread

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

He IS a good guy.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

It will definitely take a coordinated worldwide effort to dismantle the choke hold the Cabal has had on us all. God is moving mountains!
Words from a man of his word: "The Best Is Yet To Come" and "Our Incredible Journe Is Only Just Beginning." President Donald J. Trump

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

Whoah!

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

This is big.

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

He is a good guy......I'll bet my life on it.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

If this be true, USA will be right in line with you once Trump resumes his rightful position which I surely hope and pray is not 2024 but NOW!