Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

A New Creation, Conspiracy Realist, ICU/ER RN. Are U grafted in the Tree of Life or still part of the tree of the Knowledge of GOOD & evil?

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

"See something. Say something."

I hope he’s not part of the Satanic worshiping group❗️🤔🤨

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response chore Toke to her Publication

I don't know. I give them the benifit of the doubt until I have sauce. He could be a bad guy and this is part of his plea deal or he's a good guy but either way he is raising awareness.

(1) Show this thread

Trump is my President Then and now! Proud wife and proud mother to veterans. God Bless our military.

Hollywood is like the Government, 1% good, 99% evil

Thank you liam i was hoping you were not part of the satan worship.

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

Liam is a County Down man, good for him on this PSA.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

I WOULD NEVER WANT ANY EXPLOITED HUMAN TO CONTACT THIS "ORG"... AND PUT THEMSELVES IN MORE DANGER....

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

I agree but the main message is see something say something like that Airline Hostess who saved that child.

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Like Ashton Kutcher`s THORN, Amber Alert, Pedodisney?

(2) Show this thread

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

INTERETIG because I thought LIAM was one of ]them[ according to intel. Hope I am wrong

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

Now if we could just get the msm to air this!

Praying Natasha Richardson is still alive!
🙏🙏

Wow, we need so many more like Liam!

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

Is he genuine? I don't know because he was promoting gun control and abortion. Does he mean report it to his organisation thinking they'll do something about it and they don't as a means of it being reported to whoever is genuine?

(1) Show this thread