Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Actually only one of many companies , not to mention nano particles in our foods...🤣🤢🤮😢😭

Only followers of this user (@Bflat) can see their posts

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

my advice: stay away from anything that is heavily advertised

They started calling it Natural Sweeteners. Most candies, all of McDonals meats are human from what I read.
Burger king and some others are too.
I do not trust any of them.
Do not trust SAMS or Walmarts products including meds.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

What the hell is the actual reason for doing this?!

(1) Show this thread

If you eat sugar, packaged food, fast food or non-organic fruit, vegetables or grains, now would be a good time to reconsider.

"Kindness is a Language Which the Deaf can Hear and the Blind can See." Don't forget to be awesome.

Sick!!! This should be publicly announced and informed the people what they they added to the food and drinks!!

(1) Show this thread

🙏Who would have the complete list of food, beverages, cosmetics and medicines that contain HEK293? I would like to disseminate it in all my networks to reach a maximum number of human beings with contients. I am aware of restaurants such as Mcdo Pizza Hut and KFC that supply human meat. MERCI

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Kyra Drg to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

Easily searchable with a search engine such as Duckduckgo. google is very limiting on its search but still some info there. thank you for sharing info such as this! people deserve to know!

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Sista Sue to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

O. M. G.

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

😲Oh, shit!

(1) Show this thread