Only people mentioned by @Candidiam17 in this post can reply

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Knows he has dementia & figured only way to WH with 25th. too bad KH. I still believe Trump is truly in power!

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

Patriot, 1 with God, #WeAreWinning, Encourager, Love is the Key, WWG1WGA~ #FREEDOM~ Sovereign~ Gratitude~ Grace~

ABSOLUTELY. TRUTH.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

The FIRST thing people need to wake up to about Kamal A. Harris is that the creature is NOT a woman, but another Baphomet like BigMike Obama!

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

amalekite

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

YES!! The thick neck and the way Harris stands with legs apart every time gives it away to those that can see.... creepiest character!

(2) Show this thread