Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thรฉn EVER BEFORE!๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

For years I have followed Real Chief Police.
What he says feels like absolute TRUTH.

Here are the final words in his article
https://www.realchiefpolice.com/post/d-c-tunnels

"On a good note. The Bilderbergs, Rothschilds, and the other cabal members have been arrested and most were executed.

"On a very good note. Get ready for ascension. It is coming. A much better world is coming.

"WE WILL NEVER ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN AGAIN."

AMEN!!!!!

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @stunninglyboring in this post can reply

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

when you click on the profile of Real Chief Police it shows that there have been zero post from him๐Ÿค”

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Teresa Wheeler to his Publication

? Sorry, can't figure out what you're referring to.
Lots of posts, actually@realchiefpolice.com

peace be with you

(1) Show this thread
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

So what you are saying is that you've followed him for years and what he's said in the past has mostly been true?

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Msterri ... to her Publication

Yep. He's been kicked off of Twatter multiple times (as I have).
He feels genuine. At least nothing he has ever posted has turned out to be false or misleading.

And he is NOT the only one talking about a massive interconnecting network of tunnels ... and the vastly profitable $$$$ EVIL production of Adrenochrome.

(1) Show this thread