Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Casualty of the Great Twitter Purge of 2021 Following my digital family from platform to platform 🇺🇸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

i live in NJ, and i approve this message ⛄️

Another perspective on Black Ice.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

Black ice thoughts... should I keep my kids from eating the snow? Many neighbors are making snow ice cream with it. I saw pictures and videos of flames turning it black this morning & it not melting & smelling like plastic. My husband doesn’t believe HAARP is capable of this.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(1) Show this thread

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

170 Posts.

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

[comms check]

Patriot 🙏 Christian🙏 Number 9 🌟 wego.social/Laura9 🌟TruthSeeker🌟 #WeWillNeverForget MidnightRider 🐎

Are your gutters filled with ICE?
I knocked out all the icicles I could
Then, I put a bucket out to catch all the ice dripping over my gutters onto my steps...
So MUCH FUN!!!
Finally got my JEEP out
Just drove over the SNOW!

There is no division but that which you choose to create. Love unites us all. Fear only exists when you deny this truth. ❤🌟😉

Got an interesting vibe. 1855. That marker has 5 posts. 4 are in February. 3 are February 15, 2019. Possible 1 year delta.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

People tend to get very nervous here when VK is away but no need. Enjoy backwards- he reposted@xanon most recently which is a treasure trove today of freemason symbology, free, for your red-pilling archives.

School Bus Driver 🚌 / My kids have 🐾 / Jersey Girls don’t Pump Gas 😎 #EndHumanTrafficking / #MAGA 🇺🇸 GOD BLESS AMERICA ✝️

NJ here to ❄️

Trust the plan.🔥 Fight back. WenJEChat on *Telegram (main acct) https://t.me/WenJEChannel WenJE on Gab and WeGo 🙏✝️❤️🇺🇸🐸🍿

You ok? 🙏

Only followers of this user (@TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

My 70 year old Mom sledding in MI. Allegedly 8-10 inches tonight.

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Hey VK - you ok? You haven't posted today!

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

It's 86* here in Central Florida ☀️

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

Good Afternoon, VK, from Omaha; 22" of snow on the ground, -5 high today, wind chill -20. Fun times!😎

Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”

If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,”
and you make the Most High your dwelling,
no harm will overtake you,
no disaster will come near your tent.
For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.

Psalms 91 verses 1,2,10,11,12

(1) Show this thread

Icey 19 degrees in Houston area. Power out in some areas. Water outage in some areas. We're not prepared for ice storms.

Powder in Idaho

Freezing rain and sleet, icy roads, most are closed, 25 degrees south Louisiana. Forcast is for 15 degrees tomorrow morning!

I love the Lord and my Family. Trump is my President!

Good Morning Honey!

In response Stormy Bird to her Publication

yes sir u r our president

(1) Show this thread

Faith. Family. Freedom. I’m fighting for my grandchildren, as my forefathers fought for me!

Freezing rain expected in N. Ga

😆 i say I'm somewhat a lone wolf. Love my kids, family, God, and my crazy animals. I've always been fascinated with the sky, it calls t

sorry, i know this doesn't pertain to the subject here,

But can someone make out what this is? this was Trumps lawyer fiving a presser.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶