Only people mentioned by @HouseoftheMuse in this post can reply

In response House of the Muse to her Publication

Lolz

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

A manifesto for individual liberty that scared the hell out of them, for the few that could read it. Pelosi told the others not to worry, they'd find out what was in it if it ever became law.

😆Spot on!

LOL

Taken down in the gen flynn/powell purge!🇺🇸 Twatter still hates me ✌ Trump is my president!! I'm here for the children!💜

😂🤣😂🤣😂😂

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Jeremiah 33:3 - Call unto Me and I will answer you; and show you great & mighty things, which you know not.

😂🤣😅😂🤣😅 ROFLMFAO

My OPINION. ONLY🇺🇸 There should be a stipulation that any one running for office in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA SHOULD KNOW what is in our CONSTITUTION AND WHAT IT STANDS FOR AND TAKES AN OATH ON THE BIBLE! If that sounds a little immature. TOUGH SHIT🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

😂😂😂

I ❤ God of heaven, Jesus & all of His creation. Truth seeker, helper & friend. I believe in Q!!! WWG1WGA. From the Right hand of God state.

🤣🤣🤣