For those who understand almost everything happnening in the 3D Enslaved Matrix Movie, and are just waiting for the movie to play out, at this point you should be doing your inner work!

Our bodies are electric and are based on The seven physical chakras.(5+ more located above crown chakra)
The chakras are energy centers in your body. All emotional trauma is stored inside. Sound Frequencies, and meditation, are the ways to release this trauma. Releasing these blockages, will greatly improve your emotional health, and put you on the proper track to#5Dconsciousness!
🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️🦁

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Earth Angel | Spiritual Energy Healer | Giggles Seeker | Starseed Goal: Making Earth Great Again!

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

I work with energy, and have come to learn of and work with the Earth Chakra below us. Breath can also be used in shifting traumas and stuck energy out of us. What I have learned I am sharing with others now.

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Ally Oop to her Publication

Question, when i ask you how many chakras there are whats your answer or answers?

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Ally Oop to her Publication

synchronicity im about to make a video an i had a major breakthough

(2) Show this thread

Since 1999 waiting for this Great Awakening. Wwg1wga. Dutch, happy to find world-wide patriots to hold the line.

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

The shadowwork brings light