Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Please DM Nana your stories of how you first woke up to this cause and knew that something was wrong with this mattrix we have been trapped in so I can hopefully memorize them in a book that forever holds the truth of the Patriots that stood up during this Great Awakening.
We need to begin the process of writing the truthful history for generations to come to never forget what God brought to American patriots to help save this planet.
You have all played a part in this and Nana wants the generations to come to know your stories and your sacrifice to guard against this ever happening again.

i woke up as a child, questioning my parents, then teachers and the church. by late teens i knew i could heal myself, then i did a degree in global politics which opened me even more, my thesis was on mass media propaganda and social control, 20yrs later im lonely and low but keeping the faith 💙🙏🐋

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SquarePeg in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from sQuarepeg Alpha, click on at the bottom under it