i have not yet figured out how to share videos if you go to duckduckgo you will learn that kolby bryant was a illuminati sacrafice

Only people mentioned by @Oleglory in this post can reply

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response William Cherry to his Publication

you can also tap the very top of the website info (browser bar)? the option to copy should come up, press copy and then proceed to wherever you want to go to paste it, and then press paste it should show up there. Sometimes when you go to share it can ask you to copy to clipboard which is just like what I just mentioned

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

thank you young lady ill give it a shot

(1) Show this thread

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

In response Awake Now to her Publication

thank you🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸Proud Patriots ❤️✝️🙏Trump Supporters Save the children ✝️❤️✝️❤️Back the 👮‍♂️👮‍♀️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲#MAGA 4 EVER

🇺🇸Proud Patriots ❤️✝️🙏Trump Supporters Save the children ✝️❤️✝️❤️Back the 👮‍♂️👮‍♀️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲#MAGA 4 EVER

https://youtu.be/KnXF9Ly1PmU
The link above is for the cartoon that "predicted" his demise. When you are on boob tube, hit the Share button and it will give you options on how to share.

In response Norma &Al KalnGlass to her Publication

ill give it a shot thank you❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread