USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

Happy Birthday To Me! Happy Birthday To Me! Happy Birthday To Me!

Happy Birthday To Me! Happy Birthday To Me! Happy Birthday To

Artist, wife, mom, Patriot, farmer..ready for the new world..#WWG1WGA,#Godwins, #Trump 2021..πŸΏπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ•Š

In response William B Doyle to his Publication

πŸŽ‚πŸ˜ŠHappy Birthday..πŸŽ‰

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

In response Soul Painter to her Publication

Thank you!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Artist, wife, mom, Patriot, farmer..ready for the new world..#WWG1WGA,#Godwins, #Trump 2021..πŸΏπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ•Š

Thank you, I told my husband no chocolate this year. I boycott chocolate companies after seeing their child labor issues...I said get me farm equipment instead...πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ€£

Tricky! LOL!

Now he's in a pickle...

"Do I do what she says about getting HER farm equipment (that I'm getting stuck with using anyway)?"

"Or do I get her something that SHE wants/needs to show her my appreciation of/for her?"

"If I get HER the farm equipment, she's gonna give me THAT LOOK.

If I get her something else, she is gonna tell me that I don't listen to her, don't understand her."

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Only people mentioned by @WilliamBDoyle in this post can reply

I've never been a big hallmark holiday kinda girl, its mostly to feed the big companies more $$...Im practical, If you want to gift me something...then make it something I can use. lol. It's snowing and my rake just broke..that's what I need..chickens need feed..thats what I need.. examples..β€πŸ˜…πŸ€£

As long as your big baby gets it!

Ah, there is a Remedial Husband School out there... just sayin'.

(don't ask me how I know about it...)

LOL

(1) Show this thread