Only people mentioned by @good151 in this post can reply

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response White Rabbit to his Publication

Still think KH is a guy. No soul of a woman there.

hello jezebel, read the back of the book.

MARRIED,1A/2A #Abortion is Murder#Looking for like minded friends. #ProLife #God&Country #WWG1WGA #Gab@71JimD

Is that what you would call "incouraging people to harm others"??

PRESIDENT TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT/ I SUPPORT ICE, our VETS,LEOS/ LOVE 🎶and ART “EXCUSE ME WHILE I KISS THE SKY🎶“ ORIGINALLY FROM PHILLY🇺🇸

Meet us at the corner B*tch, Vengence is ours!!!

Patriot/Freedom Fighter/Love My Father, God Almighty...Love My Country...Love the Orange Guy to the Moon and Back...Will fight to the End!!!

Bring it on Sweet Cheeks...Looking forward to the day...

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

Really hope she doesn't burn my Trump memorabilia!
(that was bad, sorry)
☺

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

Evil witch

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Its hard to hear her from GTMO!

Contributor for The Republic Post Informer, a Division of ON-AIR Media U.S. https://gab.com/UnrealCJT https://wego.social/CJTaylor

Well hey at least she's getting shit done.

PRESIDENT TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT/ I SUPPORT ICE, our VETS,LEOS/ LOVE 🎶and ART “EXCUSE ME WHILE I KISS THE SKY🎶“ ORIGINALLY FROM PHILLY🇺🇸

In response Christopher J. Taylor to his Publication

Like what blow jobs?

(1) Show this thread

oh my gosh! does anyone have this video? its been scrubbed and I can't find it anywhere. I have been trying to prove it was said to a non believer for two months.

Bring it on! You are nowhere near as powerful as you think you are! Otherwise you would not be afraid of all the people waking up

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

I personally don't have a problem shoving my 9mm up her fucking nostrils. Bring it on if you think you can bring your vengeance she/he.

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

Just like in Zombieland double tap that bitch to make sure she's dead

(1) Show this thread

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

Sounds like she's inciting violence to me. Oh but wait, that's what they do and it's okay. I hope she hangs.

This Patriot loves God, Country, Family. #FamilyIsEverything

Bring the damn hammer!

TREASONOUS TRAITORS SHOULD BE HUNG

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

Sounds to me like she just threatened 80 million people's lives. Maybe we will just see what happen, huh?

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Ready for the boomerangs to fly 🪃🪃🪃

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

you bet your sweet a** we betrayed you!
You're coming for us? We're waiting for you...
2A

An American/ Canadian with Mexican roots. I am here to fight for our freedoms with love and compassion. Warrior of Light. #darktolight

WIth love always!!! LOL

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

well sure she did...Do ya honestly think..she? would say that kinda trash to a room full of US? hmmmm. lol I've seen some of the pics of our patroits...I am not sure if I'd wanna face even a handful of them...lol I guess the retort on that would be..Bring it buttercup..WE have an army backing up this one.. God says, "It ain't over til I say it's over!"