Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

I’m a Freelance Artist and Digital Patriot searching for the Truth and perfecting my painting skills while living life in Deep South Texas .

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

I am so sick of the MSM and their lame Spin Doctor tactics! 😡

That is what every human on the planet needs to watch! This is a full exhibit on how both sides think, and a clear statement that the right is truth driven.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

Good for him! Yes the people in front of the camera need to start stepping up. We still have shitload of sheeple out there to wake. plant the seeds to break the damn curse!

Artist, wife, mom, Patriot, farmer..ready for the new world..#WWG1WGA,#Godwins, #Trump 2021..🍿🇺🇸🕊

He just called them out on national tv..Good for him, wake the blue pilled. The MSM twist the narratives, and the people have had it . We want the while truth, with no spin, or comments for the mockingbird media.

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

Hat tip to this lawyer! Every time she spoke it was slanted. They don't think we can see this???

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Fooking parasites, detonation needed.

Just happened to watch that clip,a little while ago. Well Done to Trumps Defense Attorney, good on him, putting the lamestream media, in it’s place ! 💥🔥😁🔥💥

In response Sonia Trenorden to her Publication

Not gonna lie got a bit of a crush on that attorney, but he did interrupt her alot.

(1) Show this thread