Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

@Vincentkennedy@patrick AMEN,AMEN,AMEN,AMEN TO ALL OF THIS SAID. DECADES OF PLANNING AND SACRIFICING EVERYTHING TO SAVE HUMANITY FROM THE DEMONIC FORCES. Without God's anointed we would be dead right now There will never be a strong enough word to thank God above and His angels that walk among us. YOU ARE MY HEROS I PRAY FOR YOU CONSTANTLY HOLDTHELINE GOD WON ✝️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

It had to be this way. America is waking up.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Reassuring, thank you. ✨🙏🙏🙏✨

Citizen of Heaven first. Answerable to God first.

Q said no deals

WWG1WGA! 😉🌴🙏 Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

🙏🌴🕯️🇺🇸

GLORY BE TO GOD OUR SAVIOR!!!

God is in control, he will rid us of evil at GodSpeed.

The thing that upsets me, it is said Feinstein is exiled to China. Why the HELL would that bitch get out of a GITMO Hanging?
Unless China is going to skin the bitch alive and her raunchy husband.

I hear they have hotels in Asia that cater specifically to pedos and have operated for decades.

The truth is setting the world FREE! WWG1WGA

In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication

I pray we will find out soon for sure. She should go down with all the rest, publicly! Also, pretty sure we were told, No one escapes this.

In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication

I HEARD THAT TOO, THAT THAT THING WAS DEPORTED TO THE RED C.... I MEAN SHE WAS DEVASTATED AFTER THE KAVANAUGH 'HEARING'.

(2) Show this thread