Only people mentioned by @takeshiqudo in this post can reply

Banned from Twatter, will follow my Patriot family everywhere. I consider President Trump a gift from God!

In response TAKESHI QUDO to his Publication

I've been watching and waiting for over two years. I've been laughed at, called nuts, etc. The last few days have me sleepless. I trust the plan, but the censorship is nerve racking.

Faith: Jesus First! Politics: America First!

Been a lot longer than 2 months!

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Interesting you say that. Earlier today i got this really odd feeling like being cast out with my President. I know there's what? 80 million of us but it's a weird feeling knowing people HATE you just for supporting America and your president. I'm not able to articulate my feelings well but I feel sure many of you feel the same. Wondering what else is going to be taken from us (aside from our VOTE!) like Twitter, Parler...i mean is the DMV going to cancel my driver's licence? They know my party affiliation you register when getting your license. Is my bank going through my transactions to see

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

if i donated to President Trump? Will Google come at me because I'm a supporter and shut my Gmail down? Things are weird. I just wonder how far it will go. Thanks for listening.

(1) Show this thread

Die Hard Patriot, Loving Husband, Father, Brother and Son - #WWG1WGA - 6 time Twitter Veteran - TEXAN

Thats right HOLD THE LINE.
NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING NOTHING!