Jared Kushner is a Zionist and an ENEMY of the STATE. He & his family are children sons of satan and ABHOR America! His address: 666 Madison Ave in Manhattan. Nothing is a coincidence. His dealings in the Middle East?
Ivanka Trump has not been her wedding band for weeks.

According to QFrogman, “Jared has been already been taken care of. And Ivanka has been isolated.”

Trump's not dumb & will not be made a fool of, he keeps his enemies close.
Jared married for money.
I never liked nor trusted the guy!

#JaredKushner#satanic#zionist#sonofsatan #Trump#POTUS45#MAGA#QAnons #

Only people mentioned by @WhiteBunnyQ in this post can reply

"Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.". - Donald J. Trump 🦅🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸🦅

In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication

Jared hasn't been coming around for awhile.

#TrumpWon #TRUMPISMYPRESIDENT #WWG1WGAWW #SaveTheChildren I Love My Country and I kneel only for Our Heavenly Father!

I read he purchased that place and changed the address to 665... Also that he had given up his family after marrying Ivanka and had to go into hidding hence why we notice he is different. And that the clone is being controlled by the good guys but playing the role as the bad guy so that way Trump could take down his whole family...

you should read the neon revolt piece on this.

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

In response Baresi 1776 to his Publication

Thank you I will look it up.

(1) Show this thread

Truth ~ Honesty ~ Love ~ For God & Country ♥️🇺🇲 ♥️ ~ John 3 : 16 ~♥️ Children are God's greatest gifts 👼🏼♥️👼🏼 Save Our Children 💕

Agree 💯 !!

Digital Creator ✯ Memes ✯ OG Content ✯ #Based ✟ ✯ #MAGA ✯ #OnlyFrensMemes ✯ #Dilley300 ✯ #SaltyArmy

Neither did I. 🤍🙏🏻🔥