Fake News Humiliated

McConnell Humiliated

Cheney Humiliated

Haley Humiliated

Lincoln Project Humiliated

Great Week

https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1360812811731931138

Only people mentioned by @mybalconygarden in this post can reply

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

USA = the greatest nation on earth b/c of our constitution that protects individual liberties. The Left is trying to destroy it. #KAG ❤️🇺🇸

Plus Cuomo impeachment process started.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Desert Muse to her Publication

Yes, in public.

In real life, he's already been GITMO'd.

WHAT a happy day I had when I read that!

(1) Show this thread

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

Love this man.

Love Living in TN...#takeoffyourmask WWG1WGA TRUMP IS PRESIDENT #pedojoeandthehohavetogo

I miss our POTUS...#pedojoeneedstogo

How much longer will Biden be POTUS from an election that was stolen?

Only followers of this user (@GemGal20) can see their posts

Trump Acquitted

Democrats Humiliated

Fake News Humiliated

McConnell Humiliated

Cheney Humiliated

Haley Humiliated

Lincoln Project Humiliated

Biden still has the executive pen

Vaccine deaths galore

Biden making diplomatic deals

Keystone Pipeline Shut Down

Scores laid off work

No EBS broadcasting the truth to the people from sea to shining sea

What was that about this week being great?

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

May we add to the list of those humiliated?
- The SEVEN RINOS that sided to Convict?
- Sargent at Arms?
- The Sheep that are coming to realize that this isn't the way the Constitution works?

Patriot that never gives up. Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

Trump❤❤, all of us Patriots: we are one and remember = goodbye doesn't mean forever. Stay strong during this tough time. We will be together again. Heres a sappy Vday song for all of us. i like to think its Trump singing it to us even tho it says 'girl'.😁
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xnMkKv1dtQw

Truth Seeker, Freedom Fighter, Digital Soldier America First.

More winning coming from our great president!

“Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.” Romans 10:11 NO DM's

Can Democrats or RINOS be humiliated? They would have to have some humility first, I would think.

Definition of humility

: freedom from pride or arrogance : the quality or state of being humble

Definition of humiliate

transitive verb: to reduce (someone) to a lower position in one's own eyes or others' eyes : to make (someone) ashamed or embarrassed

I think they are just mad.

Definition of mad

2a : completely unrestrained by reason and judgment : unable to think in a clear or sensible way

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Veterans Wife to her Publication

I think they've had that gene wrenched out of them.

(1) Show this thread

I love God USA 🇺🇸Family Is Everything #SaveOurChildren My President Is Trump2020 ProLife A2 A1 Patriot WWG1WGA I Follow Back

#WINNING Winning I Just Love Winning#Trump 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Let's dont forget evil Cuoma and Gavin Newson!
Looking at indictments?

Bama Fan - panhandle beach lover. MAGA-WWG1WGA

Wake up to the history of how we got here. it was all written by God and he told us what would happen. We can change our actions in history. We dont have to sew into the lies.

https://vimeo.com/371450832

The Deep State Prophecy and The Last Trump on Vimeo

You can make a donation here: https://kenkleinproductions.net/Donations.cfm

Cuomo humiliated.

I believe in Jesus, the way and the truth and the life !

Good! Truth & Light prevail !!!

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

I love his confidence❣

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I don't believe Evil can be humiliated! Evil is heartless, and soulless. I like the way you think tho. Trying to keep it positive✌️💐

Good always triumphs over evil NEVER give up the fight>Hold The Line Veteran U.S. Army

Remember;
No Twit-ter account is needed to View someone's Twit-ter feed/page
If you get "This is not available to you" REFRESH the page.
(Refresh your browser window - same/same)

dark to light.

Proud patriot mama and wife! ❤️🤍💙 Digital soldier 👊 Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Trolls get blocked 🙅🏻‍♀️

THE BEST IS YET TO COME 😎

Q follower since March 2020 Twitter reject from uk WWG1WGA God save our planet 🌏

smugmode 😂