Only people mentioned by @Storm1721 in this post can reply

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

🔥🐸⚔️🐸🔥

WWG1WGA Worldwide, The Best Is Yet To Come

Patriot, WWG1WGA, Cali Red, MAGA!

Patriot. God. Family. Country. 4,10,20. WWG1WGA

In response Dayna Marie to her Publication
In response Dayna Marie to her Publication

🔥

(2) Show this thread

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

Only followers of this user (@Hopeful1) can see their posts

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness."

Comfy Afsoc Vet, Hi Frens, soldiering digitally.

We are the Riders on the Storm

God Bless America, Land That I Love! God Bless President Trump...Never, Ever, Give Up! #MAGA JESUS Is My King! #GODWon #SaveOurChildren

🙌🏼 ❤️ 🔥 🇺🇸

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Friedrich Nietzsc

What up.