God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

I mentioned the quantum financial system today at dinner. My husband laughed hysterically like I was mentally ill. I thought I was stonger. I have not betn able to cry since last June when my Uncle died of Covid complications. I am in menopause snd am a flat line despite the horror I have seen done to children and humanity as a whole. I am now sitting downstairs writing with tears streaming down my face. I need to get thicker skin and boldness for what lies ahead. I will be spending time with Jesus tonight. He loves me. ❤️

In response Nina Patriot to her Publication

You are not alone. We are all here. We are all family. We have all had to endure the same from the people we love and care about. Some of us are just meant to awaken sooner than others. I think it is part of their plan. That some of us have always been differant in one way or another. We have something very special about us. We are to be the ones that help the lost sheep when the time comes. All you can do is keep going forward for yourself at this point. You will become the light for those in the darkness. I believe that with all my heart. Hugs from me to you, to remind you of that.

i am holding the line... , regardless of soo much abuse these last two days from one sister.....Im tired tho...pray for me please

In response Elyn ladd to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lissajo in this post can reply

In response Lissajo Lissajo to her Publication

Father, our sister has had to endure false claims against her, remind her that she is Your child. That You will protect her in the midst of the storm. Whisper into her Holy Spirt some comforting words to give her strength to carry on. Reminder her that by doing Your will, that we all will see the Glory in the end. Amen

Truth seeker...warrior.....Angel in armor

In response Elyn ladd to her Publication

Thank you 💖

(1) Show this thread