God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

I mentioned the quantum financial system today at dinner. My husband laughed hysterically like I was mentally ill. I thought I was stonger. I have not betn able to cry since last June when my Uncle died of Covid complications. I am in menopause snd am a flat line despite the horror I have seen done to children and humanity as a whole. I am now sitting downstairs writing with tears streaming down my face. I need to get thicker skin and boldness for what lies ahead. I will be spending time with Jesus tonight. He loves me. ❀️

Anon and a proud Trump supporter infinite blessings #WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll #PatriotParty πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ We are watching a movie 🍿 #LoveAndLight

In response Nina Patriot to her Publication

Light-Bringer 🌟 πŸ’œ Spiritual Warrior 4 God β˜€οΈ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children πŸ™ Galactic Interfacer πŸ‘½ Ascension 5D πŸ’™ JKD MMA πŸ’¦

In response Misha Causey to her Publication

This is great TQ πŸ™

I need to learn more about this, if you have time for any solid suggestions. TY

In response white light to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Q_Sentme in this post can reply

Light-Bringer 🌟 πŸ’œ Spiritual Warrior 4 God β˜€οΈ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children πŸ™ Galactic Interfacer πŸ‘½ Ascension 5D πŸ’™ JKD MMA πŸ’¦

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

If you go to YT and put in the frequency you want & healing music you can download hours of just one song... some songs are 6 hours long. Just lovely lilting music. I play 432hz and 528hz softly in the background most days. extremely healing...