Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

Congratulations POTUS...
Never doubted the outcome for a moment.

Respectfully,
#ThePeoplesBridge

Who IS this sweet looking lady??..I don't know why....but I adore her...LOL I love to repost pics she's in

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @jennifer_cloud9 in this post can reply

Lowly messenger in this war of GOOD vs. evil. Exiled (& freed) from 3 twitr accts. Trump is OUR President! Thank you, God and Jesus Christ!

In response Grandma Jenn to her Publication

Veronica is a Patriot who works tirelessly to keep Chicago (and the world) informed. She accomplishes this with Patriotic messages and reminders that she designs and posts as large banners for all to see on "The People's Bridge" over a Chicago freeway. I first saw photos of her banners on another social media platform.

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response Grandma Jenn to her Publication

It's me.... Veronica Wolski from Chicago!

Christian..#GodWins #Q #WWG1WGA #KAG committed to the Love of my life.. here for fellowship with other God fearing Freedom Loving Patriots

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

I'm Jennifer from Indiana...I guess we're kind'a neighbors....Love your pics ...you always have perfect backgrounds....
Blessings and HUGS#wwg1wga

(1) Show this thread