Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

“The world is going to be great. Jr. is going to change it. He is very in touch with the light. -Isaac Kappy”

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

You are democrat but still voted for the republican candidate? (Asuming you are not those yellow dog democrats) Interesting. Yes, just like you say it's not about Dem VS Rep. It's Good VS Evil.

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response Csn Sgn to his Publication

Yes I did vote for POTUS, as many Democrats you will find followed suit.

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

STAY DEM COME ON NOW VERONICA 😀 JOIN THE NEW PATRIOT PARTY WHEN IT STARTS 😇

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

If POTUS and Q don't have a problem with it, why should you? The evil doers have brainwashed Dems to not trust Republicans and visa versa...
How am I to teach them that this is no longer about R vs. D, but about Good vs Evil, if I can't reach folks?

(1) Show this thread

I'm voting Patriot Party next time! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

I’M WITH YOU !!

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Oh... so what if POTUS isn't in the Patriot Party? What if he stays in the Republican Party? Which he probably will do.

(2) Show this thread