#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

😬😻🐘So IT SEEMS THAT THE LONGER THE SHAM "PRESIDENCY" GOES ON, THE MORE MESS THERE WILL BE TO CLEAN UP. 🤮😯😰🤕🤒 People are dying.
But we wait. ⌚
And the plan is God's. ❤️
And the plan is in motion.⛷️
We are praying.🙏
What timeframe is real if we have been told April 1 by Juan that his bets are that our POTUS is officially the President again? Bu then he says we could still have two presidencies running simultaneously still? WTFoo? OMG.
Is this thing on? Who's in charge here? Mic check. 🙃😏📺📞🎥📽️📡I am ready for this movie to end, or at least for the narrators...
THOUGHTS, ANYONE?

I trust no time line - keep your powder dry. hr127 could be passed aand we still have governors like Cuomo, Whitmer, Murphy, etc who i believe would use to assault populations with the Mercenary Police - as most of the Patriot Police seem to have been weeded out.

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HazeGrey70 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Haze Grey, click on at the bottom under it