Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

YOU WERE CHOSEN FOR A REASON.

You are being provided the highest level of Intel to ever be dropped publicly in the History of the World.

Use It - Protect and Comfort those around you.
Where We Go One, We Go All.

Those maskers quit believing me months ago. Im just quietly waiting for all of it to come out so if they ever call Ive already blocked their number. Good luck potato brains! Is that mean?!!

In response John Q.. to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JKrackKorn in this post can reply

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

I changed my phone number and never shared it with the liberals I knew.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Bella Kay to her Publication

Its easier for me to block them but there's more than one way to skin that cat!

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Bella Kay to her Publication

I purged my fb page and I lost all their numbers.

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

LOL