πŸ’—πŸ™ŒπŸ’—πŸ™ŒπŸ’—πŸ™ŒπŸ’—

Only people mentioned by @WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

I've been trying to "wake" people up since the 80s. I've been labeled more than a whack job. It's cost me jobs, friendships, family. I want to scream I TOLD YOU SO, but I know they'll be needing help adjusting. But still, I told you so

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

Famous last words:

WE TRIED TO TELL YOU

Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

In response Seek The Truth to her Publication

πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ’žπŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Christian..#GodWins #Q #WWG1WGA #KAG committed to the Love of my life.. here for fellowship with other God fearing Freedom Loving Patriots

I'll take the "crazy" title ANY DAY over ALL [their] money and the EVIL..VILE...crap [they] think [they] are entitled to do with it....I might be CRAZY BUT [THEY] are POS

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

In response Grandma Jenn to her Publication

Amen, Grandma Jean! God Bless you and
much love!❀️❀️❀️

In response Grandma Jenn to her Publication

πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ’žπŸ™Œ

(2) Show this thread

It is a really good time to be alive, chosen ones- made possible by our God guided warriors πŸ˜‡ Love wins. God wins πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŽπŸ•Š

Thanks for reminding me to savor the moment πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

In response karys k3lly to her Publication

πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ’žπŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

You so funny, hell Nana is one of the crazy ppl so yall send me please in dm your stories of just when you wokd up and realized the crazies were right Nana wants to memorize them for future generations to read so they know the truth straight from the horses mouth!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

πŸ€£πŸ’žπŸ™ŒπŸ€£πŸ’žπŸ™ŒHaha me too, I cant wait!!!!πŸ€£πŸ’žπŸ™ŒπŸ€£πŸ’žπŸ™Œ

(1) Show this thread

Joe M who?#stalepopcorn

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

a good start for me this morning was Seattle news talking about digital currency
my family almost fell off the chair.
i said, thats one conspiracy theories down.
now.....onto the nextπŸ™Œ

In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

My one son thinks I'm crazy and that "QAnon " is a "Domestic Terrorist Organization ". I tried explaining that there is No QAnon. He told me to leave him alone! πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ

In response Rhonda Henninger to her Publication

πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’žIts so so hard.... God Will Bless You deeply for your selfless servicd to manKIND.πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’ž

(1) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

I've lost so many friends. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—I am so sorry... it is so so hard.... I have a feeling they will be in shock and hanging their heads in shame and needing you more than ever very very soonπŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

You only lost the ones that were not supposed be a part of your life. A Reason, A Season and a Lifetime. It has been the hardest but the most onspiring quote I came upon in a hard time in life divorcing my sons dad after 10 years of marriage. It still sticks with me.. That was 23 yrs ago. I will be your new friend even if you have never met me. I remember having pen pals back in the day before internet

(3) Show this thread