I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

WHAT IF THEY LIED

About what is beneath our feet

If their entire Existance is based on lies , what else have they NOT told us about ??

Izaac Asmimov was the first big Sci Fi novellist. Now I will say I believe these brand names are made up of a writing team - One of the ideas is the planet trantor and the sack of trantor. A world fully inhabited with vast underground living and how following the sack of trantor the planet was resumed into farming! The words have a real sense of being more than just fiction! I reference it in this video. I think it really does have something to say to us today about our history and what is happening to us with the fall of the West.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JIasuKWz0nY7/

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Fagmedia in this post can reply

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

In response Fag Media to his Publication

Thank You for this. My boys are grown now. But I think this is so important! I will be checking into my home state issues with this. Tennessee is a wonderful state. Id like to be active in keeping it that way! Thanxs again for sharing this.