Only people mentioned by @widget260 in this post can reply

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response Widget 260 to her Publication

Absolutely!

MARRIED,1A/2A #Abortion is Murder#Looking for like minded friends. #ProLife #God&Country #WWG1WGA #Gab@71JimD

Yes! Hold them accountable!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

https://www.thenation.com/article/archive/mitch-mcconnells-freighted-ties-shadowy-shipping-company/
The dope is the least of the story. Almost every evil covered right here

We share very few sentiments with our government.

They should, but Obama made it legal for them to lie.

"The Smith-Mundt Modernization Act (SMMA) was buried in the 2012 National Defense Authorization Act for good reason – because it repealed the 1948 Smith-Mundt Act. The Smith-Mundt Act is also known as the U.S. Information and Education Act, which authorized the State Department to engage in propagandizing foreign countries as a form of public diplomacy..."

https://www.rcreader.com/commentary/smith-mundt-modernization-act-2012

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

"...This prohibition was lifted in 2012, when the SMMA was signed into law by President Obama, allowing the same propaganda disseminated by our government to foreign publics, to now be released in the U.S. for the very first time.

And yes, our government is also now allowed to create propaganda tailored specifically for U.S. public consumption, using any media as it sees fit, while remaining anonymous as the source of the material being reported..."

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

Reverse everything the criminal passed

(2) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Bingo!

Owner/operator of Patriotic Professional Windows(window cleaner). MAGA

Sence they are held to a higher standard they should spend ten times what a regular citizen would for lying to congress.

hum 🤔reflechis ..dure question

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

That is constitutional... Off with their heads!

Wwg1wga. Will follow all patriots. MAGA. Come back soon djt jfk jr!! Truth-seeker. Looking for my likeminded people!

They shouldnt be exempt from prosecution rather they should be held to a higher standard.

❤️❤️❤️Not enough hearts to love this one!!!❤️❤️❤️

absolutely 💯. 💯 💯.!!!

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Up is down......