Trump attorney Michael van der Veen. Wow. I love this guy. Just like Lin Wood. A truth giver. He rips the media here. You will love this.

Start watching at 2:58.

https://youtu.be/F0G6mAMUAsA

Only people mentioned by @buffaloalum in this post can reply

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response USA DAR to his Publication

That was EPIC! Hope to see more od this type of intetview going forward. Time to mop the floor with the media.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

We just need to hit the OFF switch!

(1) Show this thread

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

That was great, love that man...bring on the libral tears, we are jst getting started! 💪🏻

LOVE IS THE KEY.! TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I follow people that post things I want to share to ensure I see more great post. Blessings

buhahaha He rocks.! yeah.! every Interview should go that way.! I would watch more often.! lmfao

FJB .......Trump is my President

About time this damn media gets told .

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

That'S THE BEST INTERVIEW I HAVE EVER SEEN!

BOOM!! ....first I've seen of him....I have not been watching....this was wonderful!! He is ....another TRUTH GIVER!! so blessed to have them!!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

He was magnificent!!!!!! Class, truth, humility, common sense, honor . . . awesome to witness his work.