Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

yeas been ready

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

yes HUMILIATE THEM ALL!!

Hell....s yeah ! 💥💥🤗😌💥💥

Grand Father, married 42yrs, love God and Country,

Jimbo you can't impeach the dead.

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Billy Ray to his Publication

Never said dead. Presidents#Fake46,#44,#43W and#42.
Not papa Bush41.

(1) Show this thread

in a world full of 🐑, be the 🦬. move forward even if it means taking the stairs. music is life. excuse us while we sing to the sky tøp.

bring. it.

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness."

Boomerang 🍿

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

💯 then tribunals and public execution 👊

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response True Patriot to his Publication

Exactly, there is a process through out this so they can be ripped and stripped of their presidencies!

(1) Show this thread

Why not? Let's impeach dead people.

no they are going to jail. i think this is so stupid when i see peolle post this. THEY ARE GOING TO JAIL

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

Whoa there hoss, no need for name calling.
However, I'll gladly accept your apology.

(1) Show this thread

Christian ,Dad ,Husband ,Grandfather and Lover of Truth. Conspiracy theories coming TRUE.

Yep Been ready for literaly Years now and Bush since 2001

Just your average lady, American Patriot, sometimes quiet, and sometimes I can cuss like a sailor, But I love my family and country♥️🇺🇸♥️

absolutely !!!!

Following Tr^th and the L^ght #JesusIsLord Pictured: my dog killing (C^vid)

?

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

brilliant. either they have to admit Trump won or they have to have the same done to them.

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

Nope but ready for their hangings!