Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Proud Patriot in Alabama WWG1WGA Grandma of 4. The cutie in my banner is my adopted grandson ❤️❤️❤️❤️ #SaveourChildren

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Can we be thrown a bone publicly just one good arrest so people that think we are crazy will start to believe????

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

I'm seriously going to fall asleep when the credits roll on longer than the movie it's self..

In response Aerial Eth to his Publication

Patience my dear...

Lots of shit going down Behind the scenes 💥🤛 👊 🤜💥

The People will Rise again🇺🇸🎆💯

(1) Show this thread

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Oh, dear God. Please end, already. It has been so hard on the psyche. This has been such an emotional rollercoaster being mostly the only one awake in your neck of the woods.

(1) Show this thread

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

This one will end. People will relax that the humans have taken out their trash. Once they have come to terms with that, we can start to be told what was in the greater depths of the swamp. That will be Disclosure 2: The Prequel. If we are now in NESARA, a greater disclosure is needed. Unless there is a change of plan.

annnnnnd CUT!

Searching for truth! I love my country and want to save it!

When, exactly, did the movie start? Was General Flynn's ordeal part of the movie? So many questions!!

In response Nannette Kendall to her Publication

If this stuff isn't included in "all will be revealed" I will be very disappointed. If nothing else, I hope someone starts dropping random clues to those answers - which would be very Q-like, don't you think? Because I would love to hang around for that. I'm going to miss the puzzles.

In response Nannette Kendall to her Publication

im 99% sure that Gen Flynn's ordeal was part of the movie! (part of showing the "Injustice System!/waking up those asleep!) Those that followed Q knew Flynn was safe from the start! weg1wgaww!

(2) Show this thread

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

Praying this show doesn't go on past Fall! I'm sick of pop corn! I get having to wake up the remaining sheeple, but allowing Faux Joe to open up the Souther Border to criminals/drug and human traffickers is VERY troubling! It took 4 years to get the majority of the wall built. If Biden or whomever is playing Faux Joe, goes on for the remainder of 2021, the influx of illegals/crime rates will have deep lasting nagative effects on all of us even if/when President Trump returns.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Janet Love to her Publication

i don't think it is going to go on much longer. im praying

(1) Show this thread

Yeah.. the movie ends when the Son of God returns! Biblical

Iowa Patriot who loves God, Country, family and Donald J. Trump. #WWG1WGA #MAGA #HOLDTHELINE

Well hopefully it's soon. Seriously.....enough already.

Christian, Wife, Mother, Patriot. Pro-Family. Pro-Life. Pro-Constitution God Bless America, Our President, and Our Military.

Timestamp 828
Romans 8:28 And we know that God causes everything to work together[a] for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.

https://t.me/real_DonaldJTrump/13380

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

As some have asked, my sentiment is how much longer? The co creating our higher unified good ending is very slow...

As long as it has a happy ending I will continue watching it right till the end when the credits roll ! ! 💫🌟🎞🎬😎🤗

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

I'm sorry this no longer popcorn time! Lost a 22 year old today 😰my cousins son! When lives are on the line TRUTH is necessary! People getting vax and dying lives are not a game! This can END QUICKLY so make it happen! WTH is military waiting on at this point? 😭

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication

❤️Indeed, so sorry to have your family's loss. Anniversary of 5 yrs to the day of my mom's passing. Blessings and prayers for everyone. 💖

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication

So sorry for your loss. Its hard and it keeps right on going I remember reading the drops when they first started and I would get excited when Q would show all the evidence of all the evil that had been done and surely the arrests would start like the easy ones Comey, HRC frazzledrip etc, Brennan all of them in the FBI... fisa brings down the house, midterms are safe and suicide weekend but didnt think it would be patriots killin themselves. We have come this far and all we have is hope and JESUS the name above all names!! God wins but im ready for end.

(3) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Dang. Ive just started enjoying the show!

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

WTF not WHAT but When... I fear loosing family members to the vaccine and its more than upsetting that this is a farce and the message has not gotten through. The snow has compounded the situaiton with people wanting to leave that cant and think they need the vaccine to travel. I understand why the facade had to be done but that does not mean it will cost me loved ones. I tried to send them every valid post on why they should not take the vaccine. Unless they hear it OFFICIALLY they wont listen.

In response Having Fits to her Publication

This is so VERY IMPORTANT. I know I've read things that show this is occurring, direct correlations; and the sheeple are dying. Some are our fam/ friends.

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

In response Having Fits to her Publication

Sorry, I know some too. It's so sad

(2) Show this thread

When the snakes start getting cut off MEDUSA'S HEAD I will believe it. (Arrest and Convictions)

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

Alot of those happened aleady. We are just waiting for the information to be disclosed to us.

(1) Show this thread

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication

Being knocked over with a feather is true in cat world too !

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication

🤣🤣 cuties ❤️

(2) Show this thread

Calling all quilters interested in a Dark to Light project. Even if you just want to sew a block, or are interested in coordinating.

Only one more cliffhanger, right?

It's a pretty META movie which TELLS you that it ends... kind of Arthouse, really, but the movie business has become kind of stale recently. Could use a good shakeup.

Only followers of this user (@UsersName1sKelly) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@UsersName1sKelly) can see their posts

In response Kelly Kelly to her Publication

Haha that's awesome.

(2) Show this thread

"I want minimum information given with maximum politeness."

Love Christ, Family/Babies, Dogs/Animals, USA & Every Soldier & Patriot (Past, Present & Future) who make my Liberty possible every day.

Talked husband into renting ww84 movie for $20 tonight; took a lot of flak for cheesiness but themes and quotes were on point - what should i watch next? He is sleeping do now is my chance lol

In response September Pro to her Publication

You're going to love thar movie. White Squall next if you haven't seen.

Love Christ, Family/Babies, Dogs/Animals, USA & Every Soldier & Patriot (Past, Present & Future) who make my Liberty possible every day.

In response September Pro to her Publication

I watched White Squall first and liked it quite a bit (husband was working out of town). Today he is home sick (captive ... hehehe) so im looking for. third movie - i think ive heard sum of all fears? we have seen all the godfathers (i was captive for those haha) but i couldnt recall any other titles suggested

(2) Show this thread

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

According to military sources/que who've been putting coordinated intel out weekly...THE MESSAGE TODAY IS CLEAR!
Storm's Passed?#tbiytc IS NEAR!
"SUNSHINY" 🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸
https://youtu.be/97xsy1S20-4

Sum of All Fears?
Godfather III?

Blockades removed today.
How much ammunition do they have left?

Scare event > Opening of the Final Act
Let's do this!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What is Coming.

I think you need a new script writer.😀

Patriot that truly awaits God's true unveiling of things to come

Right now...seems like no end in sight! We are in for some very rough times

Christian ,Dad ,Husband ,Grandfather and Lover of Truth. Conspiracy theories coming TRUE.

So far its been a mini series with a lot of To Be Continued

Ex Dem now Independent mother of three. Christian Patriot, Medical Profession, and love my Country!

Bring on that ending folks its getting pretty sketchy here...