Only people mentioned by @Time4U2Know in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication

cracks me up EVERY DANGED TIMEπŸ€ͺ🀣

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

🀣🀣🀣

PROUD PATRIOTπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Meme QueenπŸ€— Good Vibes Only! πŸ’© Attitudes Not Welcome! πŸ’‹#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

#fook it I'm gonna print this and mail to her

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

lol πŸ˜‚

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

🀣🀣🀣

lol

Follower of Christ, wife, mom, sis, daughter, niece, aunt, grt aunt, cuz, friend. Believer in miracles, child of God. Life verse: Rom. 8:28

In response Not 124getYQU to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication

very very good!!! thanks!!

(1) Show this thread