Forwarded by The Meitryx (From: We The Media)

It's habbening!

Only people mentioned by @LyndaAtchison in this post can reply

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Lynda Atchison to her Publication

ANYONE CATCH REPORTS YESTERDAY THAT SUPPOSEDLY TRUMP DONATED TO THE NEWSOM RECALL EFFORT? πŸ€”

Conservative Christian, supports Police & Military,#1A,#2A Suspended by Twitter 3 X, honored to have been followed by General Flynn #MAGA

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

The movement to recall California's Democratic Governor Gavin Newsom has gained significant traction in recent months, with major GOP donors and backers of former President Donald Trump dishing out money for the cause.

Among those who have donated include three Republicans who were big players in supporting Trump's 2020 presidential campaign.

They include Beverly Hills real estate developer Geoff Palmer, who contributed $150,000 to the recall campaign, Silicon Valley venture capitalist Douglas Leone and his wife Patricia Perkins-Leone, who shelled out nearly $100,000, and retired construction equipment executive Howard Groff and his wife Susan Groff who donated $75,000.

https://www.newsweek.com/3-major-trump-donors-contribute-325000-gavin-newsom-recall-effort-1567145

(1) Show this thread

Because (GOD), (COUNTRY) no further explanation needed!

In response Lynda Atchison to her Publication

We can all have faith the the evil ones atually go to jail. I can't wait to see the end of the movie. Who is excited to see the end of the movie? I am blowing my microwave up from cooking so much popcorn.