Finally The Proof.
Here is The Link
Very Sad 😞
https://www.realchiefpolice.com/post/d-c-tunnels

They need to blow those tunnels up along with everything that sits on those 10 acres

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JKrackKorn in this post can reply

PATRIOT. WWG1WGA. PRAYER WARRIOR.ARTIST.LOVER OF TRUTH,BEAUTY AND LIGHT. Wife, mom, grandma and live in Montana with my husband and horses.

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

Remember when Candace Owens posted last week that near her apartment there was an explosion. it was a mancover. Gene Decode says they are blowing up the tunnels.

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

In response Lynne Geis to her Publication

yep i do remember and it was like midnight or later there. I am central time zone is why i remember. i wondered the same thing, actually said to myself i bet it was a tunnel. those tunnels all around there, didnt they say for at least 200 miles of them all around. we always have unexplained "explosions". this now explains to me why fake newd quit reporting on earthquakes much lately. oh my gosh theyve been blowing them up for a long time. i live in Oklahoma, that's why theyve blamed them so strongly on frakking maybe? wow thinking outloud sorry

#ArmyMom. Support our Veterans. ❤️🇺🇸❤️ #GodWins

In response Lynne Geis to her Publication

When I heard about Candance Owens post I told my husband about it and we both said at the same time they are blowing up rhe tunnels. 👍🏻

(4) Show this thread
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

I agree 100 percent